Touching Lives, Making a Difference.
How would you like to become a part of one of the largest, fastest growing healthcare companies in the nation, touching the lives of millions of Americans each year? Solstas Lab Partners® provides a full range of diagnostic testing services and support for physicians, hospitals and their patients, and you can help Solstas make a positive impact, one patient at a time.
If you are seeking a challenging career where what you do each day touches lives and makes a difference, then we invite you to consider a career with us.
We are currently searching for a difference-maker to join our team as a Site Supervisor.
To supervise the work of all technical personnel and to assure the quality and efficiency of the Rapid Response Laboratory, including performance of technical duties as needed.
- Monitors daily activities of laboratory section employees to ensure production and quality standards are met.
- Ensures the performance of quality control tests to maintain effective calibration and operation of instrumentation.
- Evaluates new instrumentation and procedures to maintain state of the art laboratory outcomes.
- Serves as a resource for technical personnel in the resolution of problems.
- Evaluates staff performance and competency.
- Manages financial aspects of the section, and actively participates in the implementation of process changes that assist in the network’s achievement of the stated financial goals.
- Assures compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Serves as liaison, along with the hospital site managers, to hospital administration, physicians, pharmacy, infection control, occupational health, and others as necessary.
- Serves as front line management of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Assists Site Director and Pathologists with special requests.
Join Our Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in MT or related field, or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of five year’s experience in a high-complexity laboratory required
- Tennessee Laboratory Supervisor License Required
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must possess manual dexterity to operate equipment; requires light physical demands
- Able to discriminate colors, see through a microscope, walk/stand on a continuous basis
If you are interested in a rewarding career with opportunities for growth and advancement, we invite you to submit your online application for consideration.
Join our team and make a difference with Solstas Lab Partners.
Solstas Lab Partners - 30+ days ago