- Minimum of two years of experience with Mental Retardation and one year in a
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills including
- Ability to effectively manage and lead staff, monitor customer satisfaction, and
quality control indicators.
- Experience with MH/MR Individuals and medically involved individuals preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must meet Act 33 and FBI Clearances.
- Must complete Act 34, physical, and a TB test before being hired.
Description of Duties:
- Provide daily oversight and technical assistance to associates, consumers, and families regarding residential placements (CLA) and services
- Provides direct care to consumers/clients residing with Milestone.
- Must be self-directed and goal-oriented.
Milestone Centers, Inc - 6 months ago