At Duff & Phelps, we stand for the qualities that power sound decisions. And we believe that behind every good decision, you'll find solid thinking, proven experience and valuable insight. But all the numbers and facts in the world mean nothing without a top team of professionals to make sense of them all.
That's where YOU come in - provided you're incisive, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talent and perspective matter - where you can make a real impact.
A true partner within the business, our IT team works globally as one cohesive unit comprised of collaborative professionals who take pride in support and customer service. Core areas include solutions delivery and application development, network operations, workforce services and information services/knowledge management.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
- The Site Support Specialist provides Level 2 IT technical support services to all employees in supported Duff & Phelps offices. This position will join an in-house Service Desk team based in Chicago.
- Provide technical expertise, and end-user support in the areas of Microsoft Windows platform (Windows 7) Microsoft Office Suite, off-the-shelf applications, SCCM Remote Connectivity Platform, BlackBerry / iPhone devices, network/local printers
- Review incident tickets, respond to end-users appropriately, within established SLA and OLA standards; resolve open tickets in a timely and professional manner, ensuring a positive client experience and high First Call Resolution (FCR)
- Provide after-hours and ‘on-call’ support, as necessary
- Provide desktop/laptop break/fix/maintenance support
- Provide walkup, remote and/or phone support
- Troubleshoot, research, resolve escalated technical problems and incidents
- Research new industry technologies and recommend proactive solutions within the environment
- Act as local point-of-contact of assigned Duff & Phelps offices, for administration and maintenance of laptops/desktops, and network issues.
- Troubleshoot local and network printers and Canon/eCopy machines
- Identify processes for improvement in daily work; educate new staff and training end-users in team process.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs .
- College education is required.
- MCAS, A+ and ITIL certifications are a plus.
- Previous experience in an Information Technology function is preferred.
- Ability to communicate and to interact effectively with co-workers and customers is required.
- Working knowledge of ITSM
- Working knowledge of Cisco phones and/or VoIP technology
- Strong customer service; interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, with can-do attitude.
- Ability to work and adapt in a dynamic environment, recognize priority issues, and escalate accordingly
- Flexibility to travel, and schedule to cover all supported shifts outside regular office hours
- Ability to work both independently or as part of a project group, with time constraints
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications in a corporate environment is a must.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret professional journals and technical procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, via weekly reports.
- Experience with creating standards and documentation
- Ability to define and solve IT problems, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and close tickets.
- Willingness to learn, to stay ahead of technical developments, and share knowledge with the team
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills in WAN/LAN/Desktop situations
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience working with technologies like:
- Windows OS ( 7)
- Microsoft Back Office Applications such as AD, SCCM, Exchange, and Terminal server
- Remote Connectivity tools such as within SCCM and RDP
- Microsoft Office Suite (010)
- Mobile devices like BlackBerry, iphone, ipad
- MobileIron, and BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- Cisco Call manager and Cisco Unity Voicemail
- PC imaging via SCCM, and creating boot utilities
- Various hardware platforms including Lenovo, HP, MAC
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Duff & Phelps - Powering Sound Decisions.
Duff & Phelps Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job
As a leading global independent provider of financial advisory and investment banking services, Duff & Phelps delivers trusted advice,...