This position will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Conduct all maintenance and repairs of facility compressed air systems, roof top HVAC, low and high pressure steam systems, ammonia refrigeration systems, fire system, plant heating and air conditioning systems and other mechanical systems across site.
- Operate facility ammonia refrigeration and steam systems.
- PSM (Process Safety Management) experience desired.
- Read, interpret and apply sketches, prints, and operating instructions.
- Use cutting and welding equipment, both gas and electrical.
- Use hand and power tools and other instruments applicable to the trade.
- Fabricate parts to perform maintenance repairs.
- Perform basic diagnostic analysis of electrical circuits on all systems assigned to the position.
Must have working knowledge of refrigeration, steam generation, compressed air and HVAC fields.
- CFC Certification - Type I & Type II: (Minimum) as defined by EPA.
- Third Class Stationary Engineer-Steam; R-4 Refrigeration Operator: As defined by the City of Rochester, NY.
- Must be physically capable of wearing a gas mask and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- Must be capable of completing all lifting (100 lbs.), climbing, and other physical demands to successfully perform this position.
- Must become a member of the facility's Emergency Response Team.
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Kraft Foods Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRFT) is one of North America’s largest consumer packaged food and beverage companies, with annual...