- Ensures programs are envisioned, designed, developed, and implemented across the enterprise to meet business needs. Interfaces with the enterprise architecture team and other functional areas to ensure that most efficient solution is designed to meet business needs.
- Presents solutions to senior architects.
- Ensures solutions are well engineered, operable, maintainable, and delivered on schedule.
- Tracks and documents requirements for enterprise development projects and enhancements.
- Monitors current and future trends, technology and information that will positively affect organizational projects. Applies and integrates emerging technological trends to new and existing systems architecture.
- Assists in the development of solution architecture (both tactical and strategic) to fully manage/support enterprise needs, services, systems and technology management.
- Assists in the planning and design of new or upgraded systems. Interacts with departments to implement improvements in process.
- Mentors team members in relevant technologies and implementation architecture
- Develops, documents and ensures compliance with best practices including but not limited to the following coding standards, object oriented designs, platform and framework specific design
- Work with the delivery team and 3rd party software vendors for system integration.
- Work with Developers and Architects to develop detailed designs and write code.
- Provide technical guidance to Developers and other team members during coding, testing, and implementing software utilizing standard Integrated Development Environments (IDEs)
- Support an internal team of Developers, Designers and test engineers.
- Support Business Partners, Requirements, System Testing, and Production Support teams
- Interact with external vendors and internal IT development groups to attain technical implementations of business goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years experience in developing websites using Sitecore
- 8+ years experience in developing Software applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- 4+ years experience in Microsoft .Net Technologies and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- 3+ years experience in ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server, Webservice development
- 3+ years experience in complex web projects in a corporate environment on a customer-facing Web site including performance optimization.
- 1+ years experience in corporate websites.
- Experience with (classic) ASP / VbScript a plus.
- Design and Architecture using object-oriented methodologies
- Experience in developing applications with Enterprise standards and Microsoft .net technology background; Windows Communications Foundation (WCF) and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) experience a plus.
- Experience with MVC patterns
- Strong SQL Server experience
- Strong speaking, writing, collaboration and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Excellent skills in emotional intelligence, influencing, and persuasion with individual and group stakeholders.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience in Cable / Telecom is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines; extensive, directly-related experience may be considered in-lieu of degree(s).
Turnberry Solutions - 15 months ago