Digital Evolution Group is seeking a Sitecore Developer to build, implement and deploy new complex web sites and applications. This is an opportunity to work with high profile clients and provide clean solutions to challenging problems. Our highly entrepreneurial, collaborative, and dynamic environment is the perfect place for smart, motivated people to make an impact. With competitive benefits and a dedication to work-life balance, we are also a great place to come work.
The Sitecore Developer is responsible for the full life cycle of web development projects. Depending on the project, this may include the following responsibilities:
- Delivery of solutions to support digital marketing, ecommerce and CRM platforms.
- Integrating websites with various content management systems.
- Supporting production roll-outs and ongoing iteration.
- Collaborate with senior engineers, designers, project leads and end-users on technical decisions.
- Learn and adhere to company coding standards and conventions.
Qualified candidates please apply on the career’s page of our website at http://blog.digitalev.com/
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience with the Microsoft technology platforms (i.e. SQL Server, .NET Framework v3.5-4.0, ASP.NET, Windows Server, IIS).
- System integration experience with service oriented architectures and database integration experience.
- 1+ years of experience developing/implementing complex web applications.
- 1+ years C# and ASP.NET programming experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Sitecore CMS (preferably v6 and above).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team-orientation.
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Fast-learner and self-starter.
ABOUT DIGITAL EVOLUTION GROUP
Digital Evolution Group ( www.digitalev.com ) is a full-service e-consultancy specializing in interactive web development, e-commerce applications, extranets and intranets, social media strategies, motion graphics, and digital direct marketing. As one of the largest and fastest growing companies of its kind in the Kansas City metropolitan area, Digital Evolution Group serves clients such as Hallmark, Ferrellgas, Helzberg, Timberland and Purina, and has shown a profit each year since inception. The Company is focused on building long-term success by helping organizations achieve their strategic objectives through smart, Internet-focused solutions.
The Company features an attractive benefits package, a strong focus on emerging web technologies and innovations, interesting clientele, and a dynamic, entrepreneurial and fun culture. Recently, Digital Evolution Group was once again honored as one of 2011’s “Best Places to Work” in the Kansas City metropolitan area by The Kansas City Business Journal and as a "Best Web Developer" by a vote of Ingram's Magazine's readership.
- Group Health Plan (PPO) with 100% of employee premium covered by the firm
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance with premium covered by the firm
- AD&D Insurance with premium covered by firm
- Life Insurance with premium covered by the firm
- Pre-Tax Flexible Spending Account for dependent care and medical care expenses
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Numerous company events for employees, their spouses, and families
- Company-sponsored training and education, as required
- Optional Group Dental and Vision Plans
- Optional 401k Savings Plan
Digital Evolution Group - 11 months ago
Digital Evolution Group is dedicated to helping our associates be the best they can be and better than they could ever be on their own. We u...