US Citizens , Green Card Holders and EAD Candidates only.
We are looking for SiteMinder Engineer . This is a contract position in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania ZipCode 17101. Local Candidates are strongly preferred. The contract is expected to start immediately and will continue till 30-jun-2014 . This position would be either as a 1099 or W2 hourly.
I have included the position description below for your review. If you are interested in pursuing this further, please respond with your current resume and with a good time and phone number for me to call you. I look forward to your prompt reply!
Description: Siteminder Engineer
Candidate will implement and maintain PennDOTs Siteminder infrastructure
1. Implement and maintain overall LAN/WAN network architecture with a strong Hands On emphasis on the Siteminder infrastructure, which included, but is not limited to:
QMatic Knowledge Testing Implementation/Support
Network bandwidth analysis and capacity planning
Routing and switching
Develop Network diagrams
Assist in analyzing and recommending software for monitoring and management of networks
Develop documentation for configuring network components
Perform capacity planning
Design 5 tier network (production, training, system test, development, and sandbox)
Support mainframe links, ODBC, MQ Series, etc.
2. Receive/check-in/inventory equipment
3. Unpack/pack computer equipment
4. Report all inventory transfers
5. Report equipment model, serial numbers and warranty information to BIS equipment inventory coordinator
6. Assemble/install hardware
7. Configure servers
8. Install server software/drivers
9. Configure network printers
10. Connect/disconnect devices to the network in Harrisburg and remote office sites
11. Respond to network/server related trouble calls
12. Develop procedures and scripts for Help Desk
13. Develop procedures and forms
14. Employ software such as Remedy to report calls and call clearance
15. Assist in researching and selecting software for network operations, management and monitoring
16. Research and resolve issues with all server software
17. Monitor the availability for updates/upgrades to all server software
18. Test and install server software update/upgrades
19. Proactively identify and resolve problems
20. Place service calls for servers and network equipment
21. Assist service providers in resolving service calls
22. Assist in standard configuration development
23. Assist in developing standard server software loads
24. Install, configure, and test UPS and shutdown software
25. Create/update disaster recovery plans
26. Participate in disaster recovery drills
27. Develop, test, recommend, and document the standards for PC configuration/setup
28. Create images and unattended install disks for PCs and servers
29. Document procedures for setup, installation and overall deployment of all hardware and software on the network
30. Plan deployment of new network resources
31. Manage deployment of network resources
32. Work with PennDOT partners and employees including IT coordinators in deployment activities
33. Attend meetings with PennDOT developers, users, and partners
34. Perform Technical Lead duties for a variety of projects
35. Travel to remote sites
36. Emphasis on network security including firewalls, Microsoft NTFS file permissions, user account management, roaming profiles, etc.
37. Emphasis on machine security both server and desktop.
38. Assist with implementing and maintaining Proventia Desktop and Server IDS software.
39. Assist with developing security standards for PennDOT.
**Ideal candidates will have previous experience working in Enterprise Level Server Farm environments.**
We expect this position to fill quickly, so please let me know your interest as soon as you can!
Pay rate: Open (depends on experience and qualifications)
eSense Incorporated - 8 months ago
eSense® Incorporated is a consulting and service firm specializing in Information Technology and Busines Process Reengineering. We...