CBE Companies in Cedar Falls, Iowa, has a full-time opening for a Skiptrace Analyst.
This position is responsible for structuring, managing and prioritizing a wide range of data-related activities, tasks and priorities across all CBE business units. This position will take a strategic and service-oriented approach to working with the management of each business unit to define, recommend and resource their specific information needs and priorities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage execution of hypothesis-based analytics with sound results.
- Analyze, test and manage 3 rd Party Skip Trace data.
- Develop reports and analysis for business needs and changes by gathering, compiling, and reviewing information and data, and evaluating and developing systems and procedures recommendations.
- Develop recommendations for current or new data sources, data usage, pricing structures, and data presentment.
- Perform cost/benefit analysis for all 3 rd Party Skip Trace vendors
- Develop and maintain business models designed to analyze and predict effectiveness of skip trace processes
- Manage and maintain vendor relationships
Please send any questions to email@example.com
- BS/BA/MA/MS Degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
- One to three years of business, data, statistical or operations analysis experience preferred.
- Knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Products such as Excel, Access and PowerPoint required.
- Business modeling experience preferred.
- Excellent written, oral and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated sound project management skills.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to work with customers and end-users, understand their business objectives, and effectively manage expectations.
- Ability to develop sound business case through cost and benefit analysis or applicable method.
- Excellent at establishing priorities and structuring the work load.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Background checks and drug testing required.