PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
CashCall is looking for dynamic professionals that are self motivated, trustworth and can quickly adapt to change and a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates will support and promote a positive work atmosphere. Teamwork is essential to our success and we are looking for individuals that demonstrate caring, compassion, and an ability to get along with others.
EXAMPLE OF TASKS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Performs investigative activities to evaluate and determine the whereabouts of customers through database searches an system records.
- Locate customers of the company using databases, internet and other search tools of the company.
- Locate correct addresses, phone numbers and information for customers who cannot be located or have skipped town.
- Contact public and postal records, check credit bureau reports, city/telephone directories.
- Maintain and document customer accounts to reflect updated information.
- Make initial contact with customer.
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls to gather or clarify information.
- Accurately document all information pertaining to accounts.
- Prepare and/or process documents; review for accuracy and completeness; update information and/or evaluate against policy; compare elements for consistency for logical relationship, etc.
- Reviews, processes and verifies accounts, and account balances.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Read, interpret and apply federal, state and local collection laws, rules, regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Deal with internal and external customers in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact and professionalism.
- The ability to gather information when speaking to third parties.
- Use basic business math to solve problems.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and written.
- Follow written and/or oral instructions.
- Adaptability to change and a fast paced environment.
- Minimum 2 years previous Skip Tracing experience is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Skip Tracing tools.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory or lead experience required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in unsecured debt collections is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sub-prime debt collections (Auto, Unsecured) is preferred.
- Must be able to maintain a regular 8-hour shift five days per week either Monday-Friday or Thursday – Monday, one 10-hour shift during the week, and 2-3 weekend days per month, in addition to a mandatory 12-hour shift on the last business day of the month. Should the last business day of the month fall on a weekend, the mandatory 12-hour shift will be worked on the last Friday of the month. Other mandatory shifts will be scheduled for the remaining days of the month that fall on a weekend. These shifts may include an eight (8) hour shift on Saturday and a four (4) hour shift on Sunday. Failure to report to work for any of the mandatory shifts may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Shifts may vary and are subject to change based on business needs. No Exceptions.
Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Orange, California, CashCall Inc. is among the nation's premier lenders. The company employs lending...