Title: Slaughter General Foreman
Reports to: Director of Operations
Status: Full time, Exempt
Job Summary :
Provide "expert" slaughter area initiatives that balance the organization's operating needs with that of the government, supervisor(s), and associate(s), in a way that creates a long- term, sustainable effort.
1. Expert in all slaughter floor areas of production, product specification, USD A guidelines, HACCP, SSOP, and GMP.
2. Assist the superintendent in organizational design and structure necessary to meet both operational effectiveness and efficiency.
3. Manage and direct a staff of supervisors and associates in daily, weekly and ongoing objectives.
4. Direct staff and maintain compliance (including enforcement) of company policies.
5. Provide a safe, wholesome product for the customer.
6. Coach and mentor the quality process(es); including the continuous improvement methods.
7. Perform the function of the superintendent during any absence.
2. Delivery of results
3. Team player
5. Oral and written communications
6. Planning and organizing
7. Coach and mentoring of others
9. Handle multi task objectives
Minimum of High School diploma and three (3) years experience in a processing or fabrication processing facility. Some college education preferred.
JBS - 16 months ago