Schlumberger is |
the leading provider of oilfield services, focusing on innovative technologies for reservoir characterization, drilling, and production. We're also a leading employer in our sector-with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today's industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that's embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
The Slickline Field Supervisor organizes, oversees and performs all kinds of jobs with assigned equipment and people, safely and efficiently. Provides Service Delivery with flawless Service Quality and no HSE incidents in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED plus Associate in related Science or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 2 yrs experience specifically as a supervisor in Slickline Operations.
- Must know Slickline Operations thoroughly from planning of job through execution.
- Must have a minimum of 5 yrs experience working with Slickline Operatoins.
- Leadership Skills are a must!
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Communication - Verbal & Written
- Team work
Schlumberger is an equal opportunity employer.
- Ensures that the correct People, Equipment and materials arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job, as requested by client, with no deviations from contingency plans in place. Ensures pre job meetings are held with Personnel, Client and third party personnel. Is accountable for the complete Service Delivery process to the Client.
- Executes successful jobs as per the design provided and approved by the Client. Recognizes risks associated with the operation, and reduces these risks to as low as reasonably possible. Identifies any potential unplanned changes to the job program at the well site, and initiates the district's Management of Change procedure(s). Ensures that all employees and contractors at the work site are in compliance with Safety Standards and other, relevant standards. Ensures that all personnel assigned are competent to drive and/or operate their assigned equipment.
- Completes all the required pre and post job paper work and job tickets on time and without errors as per company policies.
- Ensures preventive maintenance on equipment is performed as per Standard and that unit/s is/are in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job.
- Participates in the District HS&E & Quality initiatives and programs (e.g. SOIM's, Risk Assessments, Quality Improvements, Emergency Response Plan, HSE and SQ Objectives, LPT and SQC).
- Performs Risk Analysis (e.g. HARC, JSA) before each job or task and identifies & addresses potential safety hazards. Corrects and report hazards immediately to Supervisor.
- Develops Technical knowledge in design and evaluation working closely with the mentor.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced employees.
- Acts as a role model for all field operations people.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: North America
Rigzone.com - 2 years ago
Schlumberger has the know-how to get oil and gas drillers out of a slump. One of the world's largest oilfield services companies, it...