Printpack is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Slitting Manager . This position is located in Rhinelander, WI and will report to the Plant Manager.
Relocation assistance not provided.
· Minimum of 4 - 6 years of industry experience
· Prior managerial/supervisory experience is preferred
· A college degree in a related field is preferred.
This position is responsible for managing the daily slitting operations of the facility at established standards for production, waste, quality and safety. This position will also be responsible for helping set long-term goals for the departments in order to meet business goals of the plant. The position will be an active member of the Plant Leadership Team for overall strategic leadership and direction of the plant.
Responsibilities of this position include the following:
· Manage the production and process functions by following established production schedules to maximize the utilization of equipment and associates within the facility.
· Improve upon existing procedures and standards, or initiate new ones, to maximize production and quality, and minimize waste, without jeopardizing safety. Ensure plant safety policies and procedures are followed.
· Provide leadership to Supervisors and associates. Ensure all company and local policies and practices are followed in a consistent, timely, and accurate manner.
· Provide appropriate feedback to facilitate the professional and personal development of all direct reports. Address performance issues in a timely manner.
· Support the teamwork of all internal departments working effectively together to achieve external customer satisfaction.
· Drive plant initiatives and programs (Values Based Safety, 5S, QCO and Engagement)
Strong Skills In:
· Motivating Others
· Providing Direction
· Concern for Excellence
· Strategic Perspective
· Commercial Orientation
· Customer Service Orientation
· Technical Skill & Competence
· Written & Oral Communications
· Attracting & Developing Others
Printpack Inc - 23 months ago