A slot attendant is a key customer service provider on the casino floor.They service and build relationships with our players, pay hand-pay jackpots up to $1,200 and perform minor repairs on slot machines.
- Respond to Slot Machine Service lights and customer calls, to provide and/or execute the following functions:
- Provide Game play instruction/explanations.
- Verify and pay out customer any jackpots and required hand pays.
- Refill machine printer tickets.
- Make change when requested.
- Provide for other customer service needs as requested.
- Responsible for the house keeping needs of their assigned zone(s).
- Correct minor machine malfunctions.
- Responsible for a $3,000 slot attendant bank.
- Must be willing to work as a team member in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, to include the ability to smile and make eye contact with our customers frequently.
- Cash handling experience preferred.
- Must be computer literate.
- Minimum 21 Years of Age.
- High School Diploma or GED/equivalent.
Employees working the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise.
- 3 years ago - save job
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 40 tables (plus 6 Poker) with exciting card games including Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, 3-Card...