The TLS System Technician 1 is responsible for maintaining, repairing, and installing Tribal Lottery Systems and related computer and network equipment along with software, including but not limited to player tracking system, software installs, and TLS gaming systems. Assist Technician II and III with projects and or tasks needed to be completed. Assist customers internally and externally with requests, questions, or problems.
- Responds to network communication issues with regards to the slot gaming floor.
- Assist with project fulfillment
- Maintain network hardware inventory
- Maintain system software end user account information
- Adheres to state regulations pertaining to the Tribal Lottery Systems; demonstrate conscious analytical and deductive thinking when troubleshooting live and secure state regulated gaming systems.
- Communicate with and assist vendors when needed
- Configure and or replace network switches along with cabling when needed.
- Assist with replacing server systems: server hardware, hard drives, data recovery, etc.
- Install, support, and troubleshoot various supported hardware and software: Cashier Terminals, thermal printers, scanners, boca printers, datacard printers, Mintronix wireless stations, MC300’s, GNB’s, harmonic boards, UGC/BGC/RGC’s, and gaming related software.
- Assist floor technicians when needed.
Snoqualmie Casino - 12 months ago