Maintains the gaming devices in proper operating condition and is responsible for the effective implementation of the Gaming Device Department preventive maintenance program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Identify and repair slot machine malfunctions.
- Maintain Gaming Device On-Line System.
- Maintain records.
- Provide technical assessment to slot floor personnel.
- Perform slot machine setup / configuration as required.
- Perform Slot machine relocations.
- Gaming Device Maintenance Shop, Gaming Device Hoppers, Gaming Device Access Key, Gaming Device Drop Key (escorted by Security Officer from the time key is issued until the time the key is returned), Gaming Device Bill Validator Key (escorted by Security Officer from the time key is issued until the time the key is returned), Gaming Device MPU (escorted by Compliance Inspector)
This position will guide the Slot Technician I
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Formal Technical Training
- Formal Technical Training may be substituted with one (1) year Slot Technician experience
- Must be able to move Slot machines and related equipment
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Employees working the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise.
- 3 years ago - save job
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino offers 40 tables (plus 6 Poker) with exciting card games including Mini-Baccarat, California Craps, 3-Card...