Responsible for preventative maintenance and repairs for technical slot operations during designated shifts to ensure accurate and consistent operation of slot machines and gaming devices with minimal down time. Perform all duties in accordance with Club Fortune policies and procedures.
Minimum five years previous slot technician experience with increasing responsibilities is required. Working knowledge of slot machines, player tracking, slots project and
installation required. Present a well groomed appearance and be at least twenty-one years of age. Ability to multi task, follow up, organize and adapt to rapid change in high volume, high stress environment. High school diploma or equivalent required.
Essential Job Functions:
Work Environment and ADA Requirements:
- Consistently follow machine entry and repair procedures in order to identify and prevent future equipment issues.
- Maintain proper documentation on department repair logs, shift logs, pm logs, M.E.A.L. books, etc.
- Provide information about the casino and assist with guest complaints.
- Participate in projects including; machine installations, moves conversions and modifications.
- Maintain up to date information regarding machine and gaming technology.
- Competently problem solve with creative, analytical, structured thinking ensuring proper policies & procedures are being followed.
- Maintain accurate and consistent communication with all departments, both oral and written.
- Respond to floor calls in an expeditious manner, maintaining familiarity with floor operations.
- Competently use various PC based software programs.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
- Must adhere to uniform requirements.
- Protect the integrity of the company by identifying and properly serving guests in accordance with all governing regulations, including gaming, health and alcohol awareness.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be able to stand for entire shift. Must be able to converse over the radio in an environment with loud background noise. Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry. Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 25 pounds on a regular basis, 50 pounds on a frequent basis, and 150 pounds occasionally. Must be able to stoop, bend and reach. Must have the manual dexterity required to write and operate computer/slot machine. Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues. Must be able to simultaneously handle the demands of many customers. When on casino floor, must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels,
bright lights and dust.
Required Work Cards/Licenses/Certificates: