Applicant note: After you upload your initial information & resume by clicking 'Submit', the application form will appear. Complete the application plus the e-signature process. If the finished application doesn't progress, scroll up the page to locate & complete highlighted fields. You will see a 'Thanks for applying' message after your information successfully sends. If you encounter issues, please contact Customer Support at 1-800-943-2589.
Small Business Lending Officer
Small Business Lending Officer
Northern Colorado, CO
Back to Job Listings
Public Service Credit Union has a great opportunity available for a Small Business Lending Officer to work the Northern Colorado market. The role will focus on origination and submission of business loan requests. This individual will identify, solicit and close new loan relationships with potential customers through business development activity within the assigned market.
This is role is out in the market and requires frequent travel throughout Northern Colorado.
In this position you will:
• Obtain complete financial package from borrower and prepare submission package including required credit analysis
• Maintain regular contact with borrowers to obtain or facilitate any additional information or clarification on loan packages to ensure timely loan decisions
• Deliver approved loan package to borrower, obtaining required signatures and facilitating funding
• Ensure compliance with the applicable laws, credit union and SBFG policies when establishing new loans
• Communicate to management as requested on new business, prospects and related sales activities
• Proven track record successfully selling professional services into small to mid-size companies is preferred
• Success with refreshing the sales funnel and producing results
• The ability to quickly analyze and assess the financial condition of a business through review of financial statements and tax returns to determine if they meet basic criteria to qualify for financing
• Strong knowledge of necessary financial information to collect in order to submit a complete package for underwriting a business financing request
• 3-5 years of experience selling professional services and technical solutions
• Proven ability to build business relationships and gain trust
• Proven track record of successfully developing and closing new business
• Effective professional verbal and written skills coupled with experience working with and presenting to executive level stakeholders
• Proven track record of meeting revenue goals and achieving excellent customer satisfaction levels
• Proven ability to expand business and presence in a new geographic territory
• History of delivering large scale complex projects that are on-time and on budget, providing business value
• History of working in a company dedicated to consulting services and delivery
• Must possess a valid driver’s license for required business travel
Preferred Experience (not required):
• An expert in SBA financial programs created to address the various needs of small businesses.
BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Recruiter will discuss; please email email@example.com or call (303) 639-2528 to learn more. Position will offer a competitive compensation package to include a generous benefits package and salary.
Public Service Credit Union is a stable financial institution with 27 branches located throughout the Denver Metro, Colorado Springs and Northern Colorado areas. We offer a competitive salary with an outstanding benefits package, which includes medical, dental, life insurance, health and dependent care spending accounts, a generous 401(k) plan with employer/employee contributions, and more.
Public Service Credit Union - 22 months ago