Takes food orders over the counter and provides cashier service for the guest in the Resort Bingo Hall. Maintains the area during assigned shift.
- Relays guests’ orders accurately to the cook, and then serves them over the counter to the guest.
- Dispenses beverages and packaged food items to the guest.
- Rings up sales accurately on the cash register, accepts payment and makes change.
- Maintains the appearance of the snack bar area ensuring cleanliness and order.
- Assists in maintaining inventory, stocks condiments, utensils, and paper products.
- Prepares beverages and food in advance, if volume is anticipated to be heavy.
- Cleans the area and assists the snack bar cook to restock all items, put away perishables, and covers all food items at the end of each shift.
- Provides constructive input to foster process improvement within the department.
- Maintains confidential information that is received in verbal, written, and electronic media. Limits access to information on a job-related, need-to-know basis.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate required.
- 1 year of customer service experience required. Experience working in a Snack Bar preferred.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and customer relations skills.
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to obtain a Class I Gaming License.
- Current Food Handler or ServSafe Certificate and OLCC License required.
- Must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance at all times(specific standards available).
Umpqua Indian Development Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job