• 3+ years' Soarian Revenue Cycle experience required
• Experience with Patient Access, Charge Integrity, Denials Management and Recovery, Contract Management, Claims, Patient Accounting, and/or Patient Financials Services required
• Siemens Soarian systems experience (workflow design, and technical system configuration and testing) required
We are seeking a seasoned consultant with experience in the design, build, and implementation of Soarian Revenue Cycle applications. The candidate will be skilled in Soarian Revenue Cycle.
The qualified candidate will be able to:
• Have a clear operational understanding of the revenue cycle workflow from patient intake through final payment
• Analyze financial workflow to design, build, test and implement Soarian Revenue Cycle
• Build, test, and maintain masterfiles
• Perform system modification and configuration
• Knowledge of adaptability functions
• Identification of project risks and working for resolution to keep project on track
Interested? Email resume to email@example.com and let us know where you heard about us!
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9tVCSTrtUk
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 97% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, homegrown firm
- 22 months ago - save job
We are committed to assisting our customers to optimize their systems, maximize the value of their business and clinical applications, and...