We are seeking a seasoned consultant with experience in the design, build, and validation of Soarian Workflows using the workflow engine.
The qualified candidate will be able to:
• Create new workflows using workflow engine
• Modifying existing workflows
• Test workflows
• Work with end-users to collaborate on workflow design
• Meet project deadlines
• Think critically and creatively
MUST have 3+ years' experience with Soarian Workflow Engine.
This is a 4-month opportunity in the Midwest. Interested? Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know where you heard about us!
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 99% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, home-grown firm
Learn what makes ICG a great place to work: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9tVCSTrtUk
HealthcareITCentral.com - 17 months ago