FatWallet is looking for a Social & Content Marketing Manager who knows how to build valuable audiences across various social media platforms via engaging and brand-worthy content.You are a leader who can manage and scale our social and content teams and balance audacity and with execution, and creativity with deep analytics. You will be responsible for the strategy, operating plan and execution of all our social marketing programs and supporting content initiatives.
The ideal candidate has a strong mix of editorial, creative, analytical and leadership skills. You are a power-user of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and other social networks who understands what kind of content works on each and how to use paid placements to extend your organic reach. You also are fluent in seo.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Build and lead a social and content marketing team, including full time staffers and interns
- Develop brand positioning for social and supporting content and channel-specific marketing plans
- Deliver on original thematic content (blog posts, case studies, articles, white papers, videos, infographics, presentations and the like) that can be utilized across a variety of channels including SEO, Social, PR, etc.
- Relentless testing to find breakthrough content formats and distribution channels to determine the optimal approach to reach and grow target audiences
- Coordinate with internal marketing and product functions to deliver compelling content for all prospects, channels, campaigns for each phase of our sales and marketing lifecycles
- Drive on time execution and delivery of content through your own initiative and through our internal and externally sourced designers, writers and resources
- Ensure all content promotion activities are coordinated across channels including social promotion and email
- 5+ years of content marketing and social marketing experience, including a track record of cost-effectively growing audience and engagement
- Black-belt knowledge of social CRM tools and best-practices
- Demonstrated ability to drive social engagement in traditional and innovative manners
- Prior involvement in scaling a large social and/or content program
- Working knowledge of seo best practices, particularly related to social media
- Experience leading a team to deliver aggressive business results
Note: Direct candidates only. No third parties