Our client is looking for an analytics lead that is fluent in behavioral analysis in social games, mobile games, and web. The analyst will be working in Vertica and Tableau, through SQL and will be required to write analytics specifications for product launches and updates. As a manager, the analyst will hire and train junior analysts in SQL and Tableau.
- You will work with our Product, Producer and developers to write up analytics spec documentation for new product launches and updates.
- Assure quality and accuracy of reports produced by analysts.
- Maintain communication with product owners and understand their analytics needs.
- Expert knowledge of SQL (for Vertica), as you will be expected to mentor and train junior team members on best practices.
- Expert knowledge of Tableau, as you will be expected to provide training on Tableau as well.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, as well as how to use that data to make improvements to existing and future products.
- Experience managing a team is a must.
- Deep understanding of mobile game / social game behavior, including player retention, player incentives, data analysis, etc.
- A strong statistics background or math background is a plus, but not mandatory.