Social Media & Marketing Intern
The Social Media & Marketing Intern will support Pixable’s Marketing Team. The role is hands-on – you will write blog entries, manage social media accounts, write press releases, pitch journalists and bloggers to generate coverage for Pixable, and help come up with creative ideas to generate buzz and drive growth.
• Manage social media accounts (i.e. Facebook and Twitter).
• Write blog posts and develop potential ideas for infographics.
• Pitch press and bloggers on Pixable related articles.
• Provide support in managing digital marketing campaigns.
• Stay on top of evolving online trends regarding photos and social media.
• Passion for marketing a great consumer product that everyone will love and use – your friends, family and relatives will be in awe.
• Strong interest in social media – you’re a power Facebook user and already on Twitter.
• LOTS of experience using Google. You know anything can be found - it’s just a matter of how you look.
• Excellent oral and communications skills to express complex and analytical concepts with clarity
• Hard working. We’re a work hard, play hard team. We take both seriously.
• High performance individual that thrives in a fast-pace, dynamic environment.
**Please note this is an UNPAID internship.
With hundreds of millions of photos and videos being shared every day it’s easy to miss out on the ones that actually matter to you. Pixable finds the best photos and videos shared on your social network so you never miss an important moment.
Pixable, founded in 2009, is a start-up headquartered in SoHo, NYC with MIT roots. The company helps millions of users discover the photos that matter to them through its iPhone, iPad, Android, and web application.
Pixable has been featured in The New York Times, BBC, Newsweek, CNN, USA Today, Mashable, Tech Crunch and The Atlantic Magazine. It was also highlighted as one of the coolest companies to work for by Time Out Magazine.
Pixable - 17 months ago
Pixable is an MIT start-up. It is the first website that allows users to create and print photo books using their Facebook content. Users...