Are you passionate about the Internet, social media, online marketing and writing? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow creatively and professionally? As a social media & online marketer with Cosmetic Solutions LLC, you’ll be responsible for innovating and delivering dynamic social media content and online marketing activities. In this highly visible role, a successful hire will exponentially improve our Internet marketing and will be directly accountable for social media presence & new lead generation online.
Major Areas of Responsibility
As a social media and online marketer at Cosmetic Solutions LLC, you will be responsible for:
- Content Creation: including, writing social media and blog posts as well as creative direction and execution for photo (Instagram) and video (Youtube) content.
- Daily monitoring and analysis of all advertising campaigns.
- Monitoring and reporting performance of new and existing campaigns.
- Analyzing revenue, campaign performance, click and conversion rates, ROI.
- Creating & maintaining the social media marketing strategies for Cosmetic Solutions and our retail brands; focusing on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube, and various other social media platforms.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, promotion, advertising doing the heavy lifting, etc)
- Moderating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to contact sites and generate leads for our business, or retail sales via ecommerce or location sites.
- Building a strong presence on Google+ , making the most of SEO techniques to help our business and brand recognition get ahead.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our keyword and SEO strategies.
- Working within Hootsuite, Optify, SEOMoz, FollowerWonk, and other social media tools.
- Contributing to one blog post a week about industry specific marketing for our online blog.
Additional areas of Responsibility
- Assisting in the creative design and composition of brochures, banners and other digital & physical marketing resources.
- Administrative assistance of online retail stores, with creative input into our online stores for our retail brands.
- Content creation, editing and copy outsource oversight for content generation and marketing purposes.
- Video Editing and creative planning for in-house production of video content and production.
- Conduct Interviews with customers, vendors and persons of interest for article and video content that can be used for marketing.
- 1 -2 years working with online PPC (pay per click) management
- Experience with affiliate program management, using 1 or more major online platforms such as Linkshare, Commission Junction, Google Affiliate, Shareasale, etc.
- Marketing Automation / ROI analysis using NetSuite (or similar ERP)
- 1+ Years of Social Media Marketing experience.
- Experience with CRM is a plus
- Analytical thinking & attention to detail.
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of SEO tricks and techniques and implementation
- Experience with Article Marketing
- Experience with Youtube & Video Editing
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Retargeting.
Salary ($40,000 - $50,000) commensurate with experience along with great benefits package.
Is this you? Can you follow instructions clearly and precise.
If you are interested in this position, please Reply with “Social Media /Online Marketer” in the Subject line and write 2-3 paragraphs on what value you will bring to our company and what you would do in the first 30 days.
About Cosmetic Solutions LLC
Cosmetic Solutions is a leader in the development and manufacturing of scientifically proven, innovative personal care products. With a focus on, face, body, hair, OTC, and professional use formulations, we create some of the most cost effective, high quality and powerful products on the market.
Providing world class services to up and coming businesses, large established brands, physicians, estheticians and other skin care professionals; we specialize in research & development, custom formulization, graphic design, manufacturing, packaging and delivery.
Learn more at
Explore one of our retail brands at
Job Type: Full-time