SankyNet helps nonprofit organizations build a digital presence by using the Internet for communications, marketing, fundraising and advocacy. We are based in Midtown, New York City.
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual interested in learning more about social media, online marketing and search engine optimization (SEO). You will work alongside a SankyNet account team to develop and implement online marketing/communications strategies and campaigns for nonprofit clients.
Applicant must be very comfortable using a computer (Windows environment), the Internet, Social Networking websites, and be proficient in MS Word and Excel. Additional computer skills, including HTML experience, is a plus.
Hours & Compensation:
Part-time, (24 hours/week minimum) Fall 2011. School credit is available, plus a stipend to cover travel and meal expenses.
- Providing creative feedback on website, email, and fundraising copy, and graphic design projects;
- Monitoring client websites and making proactive creative suggestions for improvements;
- Researching potential banner, link and blog placement for clients' websites;
- Updating textual and graphic content on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter etc.)
- Help to track and monitor social media presence
- Optimize clients websites for higher page rankings, using up-to-date search engine optimization (SEO) tactics (Training will be provided).
- Research and document additional links for search engine optimization (SEO) efforts.
- Background research for creative elements of copy and design projects;
- Helping to create monthly analytical reports for clients.
Sanky Communications, Inc. - 17 months ago