The Vedere Social Media Associate interprets the voice of the company: as well as, representing the company on all social media platforms. Creating compelling content to drive traffic; generate account leads to pass on to sales. Primary role is to engage Vedere community members. The Social Media Associate must keep up to date on all developments and initiatives of members of Vedere and be involved in the community, outreach, engagement, and well-being of the members.
The right candidate should be ready to hit the ground running with a drive to succeed that's off the charts! Applicants should also have interests in architecture, art, and home dcor. This is an opportunity to work closely with artists, architects, interior designers, web developers and more!
Vedere is located in New York's Midtown area.
- Provide leadership to set the tone, direction and strategy of content on the Blog and Social Media feeds.
- Act as administrator of the company blog and social media feeds; gathering material from multiple bloggers (both in-house staff and guests) and maintain daily posting schedule
- Create detailed production schedules and track copy through every editorial stage to ensure deadlines are met
- Conceptualize, outsource and edit timely posts from Vedere
- Goals prioritized as audience build, audience interaction and audience retention.
- Ensure SEO goals with each Contractor/Writer submission.
- Assist with writing/editing/outsourcing copy for business development collateral and other marketing material
- Oversee and/or create social media posts to align with Editorial content of Blog and marketing goals for the Brand
- Gate-keep opportunities that arise through social media, streaming contacts and Opportunities to COO.
- Organize and run editorial meetings with freelance writers.
- Develop relationships with industry professionals (architects, designers, showroom managers, PR agents).
- Represent the Blog and the Brand at occasional industry events and trade shows always with a goal of building the awareness and reach of the Brand.
- Participate with the rest of the Executive team in editorial planning and the development of new content.
- Monitor content status for current and upcoming issues in production, alerting Executive team of any issues in the timely and strategic publishing of the Blog and/or Social Media feeds.
- Oversee and manage the interns assigned to him/her.
- SEO/SEM strategy and tactics
- Use customer insight data and analytics to create strategies to increase new users and the retention/profitability of key consumer segments.
- Have great writing skills
- Have ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Be energetic
- Have good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have knowledge of blogging ecosystem
- Have project management or organizational skills
- Be able to build and maintain relationships
- Be obsessed with social media and the next social trends
- Think strategically and outside-the-box
- Have a proven record of planning, managing, and executing social media campaigns
- Understand how to leverage content and social platforms to engage a community and build brand awareness
- Demonstrate past results of successful sales and lead generation using social media campaigns
- Have knowledge of SEO optimization and some hands-on experience employing SEO
- Have a high social media IQ (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, G+, StumbleUpon, uStream, apps, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Public Relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
Permanent, Freelance, Full-Time Position
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Vedere - 2 years ago