Reporting to the Head of Operations, CraveOnline, the Social Media Community Specialist is responsible for executing a clearly-defined social media strategy in a manner that supports the CraveOnline.com brand as well as other CraveOnline Media properties. This position is responsible for evaluating, planning, organizing, and contributing to all social media channels to help achieve our overall brand objectives while engaging in social conversations and driving traffic from social platforms back to the “.com” property.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage, monitor, and engage with users on all key social media channels
· Create, maintain, and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
· Conduct, gather, and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and assess the competitive landscape
· Relay best practices to other CraveOnline owned and operated editors to grow social reach across the company
· Assist in ideating unique, branded content including graphics, infographics, and video content specifically for social channels
· Identify, interpret, and capitalize on emerging social media trends and partnership opportunities.
· Achieve targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of social media community management programs and tactics
· Measure the success of social media activities as it relates to overarching property goals and objectives
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelors in Marketing or other related industry
· Familiarity of leading social media accounts and programs. 1+ years of experience a plus.
· A strong track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives
· Ability to regularly monitor and interact with social media outlets outside of normal business hours, including nights and weekends
· Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and research skills
· Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills
· The ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timelines
· Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products
· Ability to integrate social media into broader marketing campaigns
· Experience in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels
Brea - Evolve Media has begun the process of redeveloping its corporate identity. With the launch of the new logo and supporting branding...