You are cordially invited to consider LivePerson, the market leader in real-time intelligent customer engagement, as your next place to work, contribute and grow. From leading global enterprises and small online businesses, our 8,500 customers trust us to deliver enhanced business results and customer experience.
We believe that success is driven primarily by human connections between employees, partners, and of course, each individual customer. Our mission is to help companies create deeper connections with their customers. Our expertise in real-time analytics and our world-class platform makes this possible at scale. Fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we view our workplace as a global community, strengthened by our values of personal ownership and a commitment and the belief that every interaction is an opportunity for lasting connection.
What you will own:
• Assist the social media manager in managing and maintaining the company’s social media presence across all branded channels including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest.
• Represent LivePerson in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and facilitating conversation surrounding the company and our products. Acting as a social media first-responder, handling feedback from our audience and resolving issues as needed
• Monitor social media and other websites for relevant information for our brand. When necessary, share information with the appropriate internal stakeholders.
• Collaborate with the Marketing team in campaign generation, distribution and tracking
• Write, edit and recruit blog posts from LivePerson staff for the corporate blog, The Connected Customer.
• When required, live tweet events, conference calls and webinars on behalf of the organization.
• Run reports and share trends on a regular basis with the internal community
• Serve as a resource for the company when questions about social media are presented
• Maintain daily maintenance of branded social channels on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube including new content campaign posts, engaging with our existing audience and initiatives to continue growth of each channel
• Post a minimum of 1 published blog post per week to the company blog, and socialize the post across all social channels. Research and source internal content, editing and publishing using Drupal.
• Host the weekly meeting with designated stakeholders in marketing and community in to review the current content schedule and pipeline.
• Submit weekly reports showing pre-defined metrics including growth, mentions, ROI and other metrics as required
• Document and execute on live tweeting events, webinars and conferences as requested. Post-event follow up on results of event social activities with event stakeholders.
• Host semi-monthly meetings with Event manager(s) to support social media components of upcoming company hosted conferences and execution on designated initiatives
• Attend all scheduled meetings and participate as required as the company’s social media expert.
• Post semi-weekly social media updates to the company’s internal social media blog highlighting ongoing activities, relevant industry news, social developments and metrics from weekly reports.
What you will bring:
• 3 years social media experience.
• BA/BS or equivalent experience.
• Obviously, you must have an active online presence (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Extremely detail oriented and strive to make your writing material “best in class” and relavent. For example, noticing that relevant was misspelled in the previous sentence.
• You should be extremely comfortable using collaborative tools to share your work. This would include MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Google Docs, and our community platform.
• Strong project management and organizational skills, an expert in multi-tasking.
• A passion for the industry and current methods within community & social media.
*Please note that LivePerson does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, LivePerson will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, LivePerson explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
LivePerson, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard