The Social Media Coordinator will have responsibility for managing the execution of social media strategies and campaigns for Bonnier Corp.’s brands. This position is a part of Bonnier Corp.’s Audience Development group.
- Work in collaboration with brand-level digital editorial, sales and marketing teams to execute impactful social media marketing campaigns and content plans.
- Recommend optimization tactics and partner with editorial/technical teams on social audience growth plans.
- Provide guidance and best practices to brands teams for all social media channels.
- Analyze KPIs and report on social media engagement metrics to provide a clear sense of value for social initiatives and drive towards defining ROI.
- Assist in the management of social audience growth efforts, including development of strategic plans and management of monitoring platforms.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of trends and emerging technologies in the social media industry.
- Work in partnership with agency, content, and technology partners in the execution of social media initiatives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BA in marketing, communications or related area.
- 1 to 2 years relevant work experience in developing/managing social media marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Experience with social media management and monitoring tools, such as Hootsuite, Spredfast, Shoutlet, or Radian6.
- Experience with Facebook application platforms, such as ShortStack, Wildfire, or North Social.
- Understanding of web analytics, with hands-on experience with an analytics package preferred (i.e. Adobe Omniture or Google Analytics).
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
Packing Salade Niçoise for a typical afternoon cruising the bay on your yacht? If so, you would be a target reader of Bonnier Corporation,...