The Communications Department of LifeWay Christian Resources is seeking a Social Media Facilitator to provide social media expertise to members of the Executive Leadership Team (ELT). The individual selected for this role will work with the Vice-President of LifeWay Insights to develop strategy, support implementation, and develop on-line content. This will include strategic uses of Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and other social media, including blogs and microblogging services.
The Social Media Facilitator will also coach, advise and actively support other members of the Executive Leadership Team to enhance their presence and effectiveness in using social media in a way that will positively impact LifeWay’s ministry and business
The Social Media Facilitator will assist the Social Media Strategist in monitoring social media platforms, developing effective policies and practices for social media, training LifeWay employees, and monitoring trends in social media tools, trends and applications.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to learn customized online CMS for The Exchange blog
- Ability to create, edit, compile, and curate content for blog posts
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, or journalism, or a degree in Christian studies with some training in communications
- At least five years of progressively responsible experience in communications, public relations, or related area.
- High-level of competency and experience with the following social media networks and the ability to track multiple accounts simultaneously and continuously: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, Vimeo, YouTube, Wordpress and Evernote
LifeWay Christian Resources is one of the world's largest providers of Christian products and services, including Bibles, Bible studies,...