Awarded Crain's "Best Places to Work in New York City" two consecutive years in a row (2010 & 2011), Situation Interactive provides digital marketing services for see-it-to-believe-it brand experiences including theatre, film, television, sports, arts, travel, tourism and live events. The company bridges the latest technology with strategic creative planning to provide industry-leading programs for some of the biggest names in entertainment and media, such as Madison Square Garden, Disney, Cirque du Soleil, Universal and Metropolitan Opera. Founded in 2001, the agency maintains offices in New York and Los Angeles.
With clients like ours, it's not hard to make exciting things happen. From Disney to The Metropolitan Opera, WICKED to The New York International Auto Show, we specialize in clients with "see-it-to-believe-it" experiences. We're not the only ones who love our work, our awards shelf speaks for itself.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
Ideal candidates are self-starters that function well in a fast-paced environment, exhibit strong analytical and communication skills, are proficient in Excel and have a sense of humor.
- Monitoring client keywords and classifying online mentions using Radian6
- YouTube video keyword optimization
- Maintenance of client social media stats
- Assisting with monthly social media reporting
- Researching and reporting on social media trends
- General admin tasks: filing, taking meeting notes, scheduling meetings
Internship goals include:
- Gaining knowledge and understanding of an interactive agency and the collaboration between departments
- Understanding Marketing Plans, Strategy Documents, Media Plans, the Creative Process, Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Marketing
- Familiarity with 3rd party vendors that we employ and that might be encountered in other agencies including Radian6, Shoutlet, OfferPop, Workamajig, and Google Analytics.
Situation Interactive - 16 months ago