To assist in the development and execution of social media marketing and on-line reputation efforts for the Military, Conventional, and Federally Assisted groups in Forest City Residential. This position will work on the formation of short & long-term strategies/tactics to drive increased fans, reviews, engagement, leads and leases. Working closely with the Director of Interactive Marketing this role will focus on the Zero Moment of Truth for a prospective resident of one of our homes/apartments. This role will insure that Forest City Residential connects with prospective home/apartment renters to convey a positive representation of each community's brand while building scalable, repeatable processes for other communities to follow. This role will also assist in crisis control while moderating time sensitive, personal housing issues/needs, supporting the high volume and dynamic conversations with current residents using social media monitoring tools. This role will escalate issues to Corporate/Regional associates as needed.
Essential Job Functions
1. Manage and oversee the execution of social media marketing campaigns on various social media channels for Forest City Residential Communities including Facebook ad campaigns when needed for lease up communities.
2. Working with the Regional Marketing Manager Positions and on-site teams to insure that the social media voice is consistent with over marketing message and branding as well as working with internal customer service to have an awareness of prospect and resident surveys.
3. Measure on-line reputation of portfolio assets and work with internal and external teams to improve scores on review sites.
4. Drive traffic to our website and call center through various social media channels.
5. Aid in building and managing the voice of each specific community.
6. Hold monthly calls with the on-site teams to give guidance and review what is working and what is not.
7. Collect and analyze voice of the customer data from various on-line sources and prioritize process opportunities to improve customer experience.
8. Benchmark social media intelligence against key company performance indicators.
9. Create monthly reports to catalog activity and build trends; Present relevant findings and recommendations quarterly to internal teams; Generate reports and analysis as needed per request of Director of Interactive Marketing for special projects.
10. Utilize social media software to monitor online/social media conversations and review findings weekly with manager.
Internal contacts include: Director - Interactive Marketing and Regional Marketing Managers
External contacts include: Social media monitoring services.
An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Marketing, Communication, English, or related discipline; or in the absence of a degree, directly-related job experience in where a number of years and proven knowledge may offset the degree requirement.
In addition to the education outlined above, at least 1-2 years of progressively responsible experience in digital marketing and communications and/or related fields including customer service, advertising, consulting, media or publishing.
Excellent written communication and editing skills
Understanding of social media and how its uses to benefit business.
Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills; strong MS Excel.
Strong time management and organizational skills
In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms.
Travel for this position is less than 10%; rarely.
Associates are expected to come to work punctually every scheduled work day, presenting a professional and positive Company image in keeping with the objectives of the Company and the residents and/or tenants' welfare. This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties, functions, and/or responsibilities of this position. Other related functions and responsibilities may be assigned by the immediate supervisor as required to complete assignments or initiatives. Forest City reserves the right to change, add, delete or modify job functions as necessary based on business necessity. The Company or associate, independently, has the right to terminate employment at any time for any reason; employment is at will. This job description does not promise or guarantee continued employment with Forest City.
Drug Free Workplace
Special note to third party recruiters: Forest City Enterprises values its relationships with our vendor partners. Occasionally we invite third party recruiters to assist us in filling an open requisition, and resumes must be submitted only through our talent supplier portal by those firms authorized to present candidates to us. Currently we are not seeking assistance from any third party or contingency recruiters for this position, and any resumes sent via email, internet or any other means will be considered unsolicited and Forest City will not be responsible for placement fees.
Forest City Enterprises - 2 years ago