This position will manage social media monitoring and engagement for clients in the hospitality, travel and entertainment industries. This person will support strategic social media marketing plans and execute online initiatives while strengthening and maintaining client relationships. This includes taking a social media project from concept through completion, on schedule, on budget and meeting or exceeding the expectations of the client. MMGY clients include high-end luxury resorts, hotels, casinos and tourism destinations.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for maintaining social media monitoring software tools, deploying long-term social media strategies and tracking social media interactions.
Additional Roles and Responsibilities
- Works with project team and client(s) to determine and communicate social media strategies, information architecture and application design
- Works with social media team to create detailed, accurate proposals, project descriptions, schedules and estimates
- Understand and follow the established project development process
- Coordinate the creative elements required for social media channels
- Understands the client's business issues as well as the client's individual needs and develops solutions to meet those needs
- Manage client expectations, communicate updates, and ensure client satisfaction
- Ensures work produced meets quality standards
- Cultivate client relationships at the project level
- Assist in the creation of social media reports on a monthly basis for clients that include an analysis of current social activity and future marketing recommendations based on trend data
- Utilize traffic procedures to streamline projects
- Ensure adhesion to strategic direction
- Help to identify new revenue opportunities in existing clients
- Accurate time management and weekly timesheet completion
- Train clients on use of online social media tools and networks
- Some travel may be required
- Four-year degree in marketing, communications or public relations
This position reports to the VP, Social and Influencer Marketing.
- Candidates must have recent experience managing social media profiles
- Ability to communicate clearly in the proper social media “voice” and “tone”
- Understand of all forms of social media interactions (blogs, forums, communities, etc…)
- Experience working with Content Management Systems a plus
- Knowledge of social media marketing tools
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Carla Brown, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com .
MMGY Global - 19 months ago