Our ideal Social Media Manager has a passion for social and video. He or she pushes the boundaries, is creative, innovative but also analytical and backs up their guesses and assumptions with data.
Candidates must have 2-3 years working specifically in video content
· Assist programming and production teams with sophisticated integration of social media into shows
· Manage and optimize day-to-day social media accounts/pages for various content verticals
· Create weekly and monthly reports from social/video data and make recommendations to increase video views
· Coordinate with programming and production teams to create exclusive, shareable social media content specific to different platforms
· Develop social campaigns and promotion plans around major tent pole events/broadcasts, breaking news, trends, and cultural milestones
· Pro-actively seek partnership and collaboration opportunities
· Optimize tactics based on social analytics
· Track KPIs across social media and video views
· Work with web managers and producers to coordinate social media initiatives
· 2-3 years working specifically in video content or a media organization
· Strong background in social metrics, tools and analysis with the ability to hit specific and actionable goals
· Self-starter with exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
· Impeccable writing and proofreading skills
· Photoshop skills are a plus
· Must have excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
Maker Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This is a chance to be part of a great and passionate team of over 300 individuals who trust that a revolution in new media is occurring. We expect you to hold the same regard and let your passions embolden this company's growth!
To apply, submit your resume to: email@example.com , please add job title to the subject line.
Maker Studios - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard -