RBC MINISTRIES JOB POSTING
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Work Team: Marketing
Job Code: Exempt, fulltime with benefits
The Social Media Manager will implement the Ministries Social Media Strategy,
developing ministry brand awareness to generate inbound traffic and engagement.
This role will act as a liaison between marketing and the various Ministry
Efforts to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and
cultivating a social media network.
With the Director of Marketing, plan, manage, coordinate, and execute all
social media programs and initiatives.
Analyze and evaluate both existing and potential social media activities and
Conduct, gather, and analyze market research to determine social media
opportunities and competitiveness.
Identify, interpret, and capitalize on social media trends.
Achieve targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of social
media tactics and programs.
With the Research Analyst Manager develop benchmark criteria to measure the
effectiveness of social media programs and implement improvements as required.
Participate and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels
(YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, content landing pages, etc.).
Collaborate with internal stakeholders (ministry efforts, brand managers,
etc.) to provide support for their initiatives.
With the Research Analyst Manager, measure the success of social media
activities and report the results to the Director of Marketing and management.
10. Use social listening tools to monitor online conversations.
11. Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting
12. May be responsible for contributing to the development and execution of
AdWords campaigns with the goal of driving traffic to the various web
13. Follow established processes, suggesting improvements as needed.
Study or Knowledge and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
· Four years practical hands on experience in web marketing required
· Must be capable of coordinating multiple marketing efforts and keep
track of the details of several simultaneous projects.
· Must be capable of strategic and tactical planning within a marketing
· Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and show initiative in
dealing with other individuals/groups/vendors.
- Excellent and diplomatic oral/written communication skills including
negotiation skills as needed.
Dates posted: December 11 – 18, 2012
RBC Ministries - 12 months ago