Sneak Attack Media seeks Social Media Manager
Full-service, digital marketing company is seeking a social media manager to handle social media strategy and optimization across a wide range of digital platforms. Our clients are bands, record labels, books, films and lifestyle brands. Clients have included: Neil Young, Rufus Wainwright, Tori Amos, Florence + The Machine, Lou Reed, Paul Simon, The Cult, Of Monsters and Men and more. Working with our team, the candidate will develop, implement, and integrate a social media strategy into each client's overall digital marketing campaign.
Looking for a social media powerhouse, passionate about keeping up to date on trends and developments; a creative and strategic thinker able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Ideal candidate will have a proven track record designing and executing successful social media and digital marketing campaigns. He/she will have concrete examples of how to grow an online fan base and how to problem-solve in the social media space.
BONUS NINJA POINTS
- Proven experience designing, executing and tracking successful social media and digital marketing campaigns (you know how to analyze why a campaign went well and how to recreate it / you know how to analyze why a campaign might be unsuccessful and how to turn it around.)
- Strong-to-expert knowledge of social media platforms, especially Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram (and more), with an established presence on one or more; sense of different community behaviors and points of interests across those platforms. Experience using social media to drive ROI and business goals a huge plus.
- Demonstrated experience driving traffic and/or managing communities on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram etc.
- Experience developing, maintaining and analyzing social media initiatives, with a strong knowledge of how to attract and retain specific demographics.
- Knowledge and ability to develop a strategic roadmap, develop guidelines, trainings and related communication plans
- Must have experience using web and social media analytics tools and know how to gauge success of the campaign as you go, by assessing metrics. You will be responsible for analyzing and reporting metrics on a regular basis and constantly assessing how strategy is working or could be improved
- Must be able to demonstrate strong editorial judgment and writing ability. You should be able to quickly craft short, compelling copy in an authentic voice that resonates with each of our clients target audience, to drive engagement, link sharing and click-through. The candidate should be able to take on a specific tone that fits with each clients voice.
- Must have excellent time-management and organizational skills, and must be able to multitask and prioritize. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity and experience with SEO/SMO, Google Analytics, Facebook ads and Google AdWords
- Knowledge of Photoshop, HTML, CSS (huge plus)
- Comfortable using a Mac
- Existing relationships with labels and/or brands
- Existing contacts at digital platforms
- Experience in mobile
SNEAK ATTACK OFFERS:
- Strategize, coordinate and execute creative and effective social media strategies: develop concrete content plans for delivering on social and communications strategies. Define KPIs and generate comprehensive reports. Manage engagement plan from start through completion, brief team on what is / isnt working, re-strategize if necessary.
- Build, optimize and maintain social media platforms for a wide variety of clients
- Create social media proposals for new clients
- Manage day-to-day activities on social media platforms
- Analyze and report on fan behavior, effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Train clients to use social media and monitor their use of their platforms
- Develop and manage promotions and contests
- Monitor trends in social media, including new platforms, sites and case studies.
Please send a resume, cover letter, salary requirements and examples of your work to the email below.
- A casual, fun office environment (just like Google! well, we have a chalkboard door, so that's cool. no razor scooters...yet.)
- Full paid medical, dental and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Room to grow
- Salary dependent upon experience.
Mashable.com - 2 years ago