The ideal candidate has the ability to audit an organization’s current social media practice, identify the significant challenges they face with their constituents, develop a strategic plan with a clear roadmap and achievable goals, and execute that plan themselves, teach clients how to implement that plan successfully, or support colleagues at Threespot throughout the implementation and evaluation phases. This role is best suited for a strategist who knows how to get their hands dirty with day-to-day tactics: it will require being able to coherently explain why Tumblr is appropriate (or not) for a client’s specific goals, coach a client’s staff on social media governance best practices, and execute a creatively targeted Facebook advertising campaign.
- Create, present, and implement comprehensive social media strategies and campaigns for clients
- Advise clients and internal teams about the effective use of social media—in website design, through social media channels, and as one piece of a larger marketing plan
- Develop and deliver training resources (PowerPoints, workshops, POV memos) for clients and internal teams on key social media trends, tools, or practices
- Work closely with Threespot’s analytics department to monitor, measure, evaluate, and report on social media’s impact for clients
When you apply
Send cover letter, resume, and salary history to
- Three or more years of experience creating and implementing social media strategies within an agency or for an organization
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of the social media space: emerging platforms, measurement services, publishing and curation tools, audience research methods, competitive analysis, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, independently, and in a client-facing environment
- Maintain a personal brand online via a professional social media presence
- Experience with enterprise level analytics tools, SEO, SEM, and/or creative copywriting a plus
- Passion for social media for social good
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, physical capability, sexual identification / orientation, national origin, or other protected class distinctions.
- No phone calls, please
- No staffing agencies, please
- No contractors, please
For more information contact:
Director of Human Resources
threespot. - 22 months ago