As seen in: Fast Company, WIRED, Forbes, BetaKit, PandoDaily, SocalTech, Los Angeles Business Journal, and more.
Want to work at a fun, laid back, highly entrepreneurial startup environment? We're looking for world-class talent eager to get in at the ground floor of a rapidly growing company for a spring internship.
Laffster is building the most engaging and personalized comedic platform on the web and doing it with the support of some of the most amazing investors in the world: Greylock Partners (Facebook, Linkedin, Pandora, Groupon), Howard Lindzon (Social Leverage, StockTwits), Adam Nash (Linkedin), Chris Williams (Maker Studios), Nicky Weinstock (Apatow, Fox) and more.
We have an extremely talented team with experience in advertising and engineering at companies like Google, Warner Brothers and CollegeHumor. If you want to join us to change the way the world laughs, and have a lot of fun in the process, we want to hear from you.
This is a chance of a lifetime to join a startup with traction and learn all the ins and outs of new media. The position would mostly revolve around social media marketing and user aquistion, with lots of opportunities for pitching new ideas and creative thinking.
Social Media Marketing Intern - Spring
About the job:
- You have a passion for comedic content in every form (stand-up, TV, film, etc.)
- You have a deep understanding of social media and technology
- You have a passion for marketing and can come up with marketing strategies with a zero budget
- You are creative and have excellent communication skills and are self motivated
- You excel in an entrepreneurial environment
- You are able to start ASAP
- Integrate Laffster brand and its content throughout social media universe
- Create creative marketing and user acquisition strategies and see real results
- Manage social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc) and create growth strategies
- Work with comedic talent of all levels on marketing strategies
- Currently completing or recently completed undergraduate degree in related field
- Deep understanding and application of social media properties
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
Laffster - 15 months ago