ACTIVE Network Seeks Bright Minds for San Diego Intern Program – Fall 2013
Looking for an internship that will let you roll up your sleeves and work as an integral team member on fun, impactful projects? ACTIVE Network is offering a competitive, internship program in San Diego this fall to currently-enrolled undergraduate and MBA students with a passion for marketing and social media that promote an active and healthy lifestyle.
About ACTIVE Network:
At ACTIVE Network, we are building solutions for all types of activity organizations helping them automate, simplify and grow their businesses. Our cloud technology powers business events and conferences, community programs, parks departments, local attractions, faith-based organizations, sports events, and outdoor activities. We deliver technology that changes the way the world gets active.
But ACTIVE is more than a technology company. It’s a company of passionate people that live to be ACTIVE. We are inspired by our customers. We are fueled by challenge. As a member of the ACTIVE team, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment and bring your passion, dedication and creativity each and every day. ACTIVE’s team members are focused on results and committed to excellence. Together, we are making the world a more ACTIVE place.
- Weekly scheduling and sending out content through multiple social media channels.
- Monitor online conversations, engage in online conversations on behalf of our brands
Start Date : Currently accepting applications and conducting interviews for Fall 2013
- , including addressing user complaints or questions and direct them toward the appropriate person within the organization.
Collect detailed statistics about our social media accounts and analyze them on a regular basis to establish trends and optimize audience engagement.
Laptop, smartphone and availability to meet the minimum of 10 hours per week for 10 weeks.
An ability to take on and manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Can-do attitude and analytical skills with the ability to creatively problem solve.
Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, interpersonal, social media, email, instant messaging, video chatting, etc.
- Must actively use social media including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Excellent understanding of Google Documents.
- Natural networking ability and a strong personal network of friends and connections.
Location : 10182 Telesis Court #100, San Diego, CA, 92121
Salary : Unpaid; applicant must earn college credit (No Exceptions. Please do not apply unless you can receive credit)
If interested in applying, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Social Media Operations Manager
Perks and Benefits
ACTIVE Network is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Great work environment and awesome co-workers.
- ACTIVEx, our award winning employee participation program, will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Our ACTIVE Advantage program will help you save on activities, gear and travel.
The Active Network is a leading publisher of online communities that encourage and facilitate participation in a wide range of sports and...