Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is looking for a content focused, Social Media Marketing Manager to drive the day-to-day social efforts in what Digiday named as one of the top 10 most engaged brands on Facebook in 2012. Reporting to the Director of Content Development, you will lead a team of marketing coordinators/community managers, help develop our multi-channel Social Media footprint and champion Social Media within the organization.
The ideal candidate for this role understands the changing and challenging landscape of Social Media and Content Marketing, but also understands the digital landscape, how Social Media interacts with SEO and other digital efforts on traffic acquisition and audience development. They are as comfortable partnering with the paid acquisition team on collaborative ad buys in Facebook or Twitter as they are working with the PCH Property owners on cross promotion and list building.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing a comprehensive social media strategy focused on high quality content that engages and grows our social media audience.
- Direct the creative development of social based applications and other creative efforts working closely with the creative department through writing effective creative briefs and being able to communicate the creative needs to the creative team.
- Manage, lead and mentor team of social media coordinators in their day-to-day activities
- Partner with internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Sales, Sweepstakes, Customer Service, Consumer Affairs, Legal and IT to understand their unique goals, objectives and challenges and ensure alignment with the social strategy.
- Create and distribute reports for all existing social sites, using web analytics tools like google analytics and Facebook Insights to inform organic promotional development and user segmentation
- Bachelors degree
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Strong leader, can effectively manage and mentor direct reports
- 5-7 years of Marketing, PR or Content/Editorial focused area
- 3-5 years experience managing a team of 2 or more
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to think strategically and manage a business holistically
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint skills
- Technology savvy with solid understanding of the web, online marketing, direct marketing and best email practices.
Join our winning team and apply today!
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter online at www.pchjobs.com or by emailing email@example.com
This is a New York based position. Candidates must reside in the tri-state area.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Publishers Clearing House - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
If your doorbell rings unexpectedly, it's probably just your neighbor stopping by for a chat. But it could be the Publishers Clearing...