At Rockfish, the Social Media Monitor is responsible for monitoring client social media outlets, responding to posts, and acting as a representative of Rockfish and our client(s). This position is a long-term contract role and the hours are Saturday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. |
• Monitor social media outlets from 8am to 8pm Saturday and Sunday
• Respond to posts as needed using the pre-written format
• Report issues and consult with supervisor regarding posts
• Prior experience with social media outlets
• Professional in demeanor
• Self-directed and self-motivated
• Exceptional communications skills, both oral and written
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and shift priorities seamlessly
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptability as projects and priorities evolve
• Passion for the digital space
• Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Rockfish Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We hire people who are driven, innovative and versatile. If you are that person, please apply below.