Bounce Boat: Social Media Specialist
Bounce Boat is the flagship event of the boutique event planning firm, Bounce Media Group, inc (BMG). Bounce Boat is a 1,200 person dance music festival on the largest commercial charter yacht in Manhattan (The World's Premier Dance Cruise).
A major requirement of becoming a member of the BMG team is having a strong knowledge of the dance music landscape as well as connections in the music & nightlife industry. Major benefits of becoming a member of the BMG team are the networking opportunties and exciting doors that will open as a result.
The Bounce Boat Social Media Specialist is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of Bounce Boat's social media presence in alignment with Bounce Media Group's business strategies and direction; This position requires social media consultation and execution services in the following areas:
1. General Analysis and Social Marketing Integration Consulting
2. Social Media Strategy Development and Execution
3. Daily Social Media Management Services
General Analysis and Social Marketing Integration Consulting:
Proper integration of all aspects of marketing and messaging with clear objectives, target
audience and flow are essential for optimal performance and ROI within social media marketing. This person will provide strategy, development, consultation and execution to bring all aspects of social media and traditional marketing efforts into alignment with unified goals and purpose.
Social Media Strategy Development and Execution & Daily Social Media Management Services
The proper and effective use of social media is to build community, conversation and
relationships with your audience. There are significant opportunities for Bounce Boat to achieve gains within this medium. On this note, there are significant opportunities to enhance existing marketing and branding efforts. Through consultation, strategy and execution in cooperation with Bounce Media Group, this person will direct the proper implementation of social media channels that will further build the brand, loyal customer base and community. Some of the activities that will be included in the program are:
1. General Social Media Strategy and Social Integrated Marketing consulting.
2. Formal Analysis of current marketing deployment, Social strategy development and integration.
3. Social Media Account creation, management and daily responsibility, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
4. Fanpage custom landing page design and implementation.
5. Twitter page custom background design and implementation.
6. Development and execution of a social content strategy.
7. Management of Fanpage posting - posting 1-3+ times per day
8. Management of Instagram posting - posting 1-3+ times per day
9. Management of Twitter posting - posting 3-5+ times per day
10. Cross channel flow consulting from all media sites including website, fanpage,
11. General text, photo, video and other posts to Social Media umbrella sites.
12. General compilation and coordination of client news, events, community involvement
postings within Social Media umbrella sites.
13. Social Media cross pollination and marketing integration plan and execution,
ensuring all client channels are integrated and draw on one another toward social
14. Responding and engaging with fans and followers to build relationships.