The Social Media Specialist is responsible for the management of social media properties and reputation monitoring for a number of major automotive clients. They will help grow and maintain active communities on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ among other relevant channels, as well as work to strengthen clients’ reputation on popular review sites (i.e. Google, Yahoo, Yelp, DealerRater) by encouraging and monitoring customer reviews.
This position would require the incumbent to be forward- thinking, and would allow them to have a major impact and say in company decisions related to the Social Media and Reputation Management products.
Job Responsibilities • Develop and publish engaging copy to support client objectives
• Execute social media strategies for a wide range of promotion campaigns, product launches and marketing/sales
• Proactively monitor and respond to questions and comments from community members and potential consumers on social media sites as well as popular customer review sites
• Utilize reporting tools to deliver monthly analytics reports to client and project management teams
• Develop and execute strategies to increase brand mentions and engagement within social media
• Exhibit solid understanding of key client information including general business strategy, industry issues, products and services offered, key customers and competitors in the marketplace
Qualifications • BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent
• At least 1 year of experience in relevant role in social media at an ad/interactive agency
• Very strong written skills with the ability to communicate in a concise manner
• Strong grasp on various social media analytic platforms, with the ability to source and summarize applicable data
• Automotive industry experience is a plus, but not required
• Proficient skills in Word, PPT, and Excel
• Basic knowledge of HTML preferred
L2T Media - 10 months ago