- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Manage company's presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites
- Be company's online advocate
- Help problem solve user questions
- Write editorial for social media platforms
- Oversee online community-outreach efforts
- Manage social media promotions
- Post on relevant blogs, and seed content into social applications as needed
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years of prior experience working in social media, marketing or PR is preferred
- Strong knowledge base of social media channels, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Experience with social media management tools such as Facebook Insights, TweetDeck, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Radian6 (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and utilizing them to clearly analyze and assess the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Excellent communications skills
- Highly organized, critical thinker with demonstrated ability to prioritize, problem solve, self-start and handle a wide variety of tasks in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Passion for social media
Located in Palo Alto, California, Tencent America is dedicated to bringing high quality and engaging gaming and mobile experiences to our users.
We are small and nimble, but growing rapidly and looking for top talent to propel us forward. Combining the results-oriented nature of a startup with the resources of a profitable and leading internet company, Tencent America offers a unique opportunity for aspiring individuals to thrive. We embrace a culture of teamwork & creativity and are driven by our values - Integrity, Passion, Collaboration, and Innovation. We seek like-minded individuals who prosper and thrive in this culture, and also know how to have fun. We offer competitive compensation, fully paid health benefits, on-site gaming (of course), and truly value our team members and their professional growth.
For more information about Tencent, please visit us at: http://careers.tencent.com/global/
A NOTE TO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS: Any candidate submission made outside of our applicant tracking system (Jobvite) will be considered the property of Tencent America LLC -- free and clear.
Tencent America LLC - 12 months ago