Tampa Based full-service public relations and marketing agency seeks an entry level social media specialist to join its’ growing team. Qualified applicant must possess creative writing and strategic thinking skills and be a team player. Apply only if you are a self-starter and interested in a joining a small but growing agency. This is a fast paced environment.
In addition to being a strong social media advocate and having knowledge of the potential roles social media plays in delivering results for clients you must be a results focused team player.
- Creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Creating and uploading content
- Developing content strategy
- Research trending and potential trending client relevant social media content of interest
- Creatively finding new users and engaging with various audiences
- Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
- Measure, monitor and track the impact of social media
- Copy-writing and proof reading
- Managing social media budget for clients
- Managing multiple social media clients
- Use various social media tools and techniques
- Train new users on social media strategies and tactics
- Must have working knowledge of public relations, marketing and communication principles and practices
- Must be organized and adhere to meeting deadlines
- Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must have SEO experience and understand social media metrics and analysis
- Must provide samples of experience
- Must have basic knowledge of writing press releases and pitching media (written and phone pitching)
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Must possess strong sense of attention to detail
- Graphic design experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field