We have an immediate position available for Social Media Strategist in our New York, NY office.
Working directly with the client and social media managers, this person will develop strategic social media marketing plans, manage social media advertising and assist in executing social media campaigns. This includes taking a social media project from concept through completion, on schedule, on budget and meeting or exceeding the expectations of the client. MMGY clients include high-end luxury resorts, hotels, casinos and tourism destinations.
The Social Media Strategist will also be responsible for proposing social media initiatives, pitching social media opportunities and acting as point of contact for clients. Candidates should be seasoned presenters, who know how to “own” a room.
The Social Media Strategist will spend the majority of his/her time doing the following:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Additional Roles and Responsibilites:
- Works with project team and client(s) to determine and communicate social media strategies, information architecture and application design
- Works with social media team to create detailed, accurate proposals, project descriptions, schedules and estimates
- Understand and follow the established project development process
- Oversees and executes social media advertising on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Understands the client's business issues as well as the client's individual needs and develops solutions to meet those needs
- Manage client expectations, communicate updates, and ensure client satisfaction
- Ensures work produced meets quality standards
- Cultivate client relationships at the project level
- Stay dialed into latest trends and opportunities
- Utilize traffic procedures to streamline projects
- Ensure adhesion to strategic direction
- Help to identify new revenue opportunities in new and existing clients
- Accurate time budgeting and time entry
- Train clients and staff on use of online social media tools and networks
- Some travel may be required
- 3+ years managing social media strategy
- Must have experience managing and executing social media advertising
- Understand of all forms of social media interactions (blogs, forums, networks, etc…)
- Knowledge of social media marketing tools
- Four-year degree in marketing or a technical field
Reports to: VP, Content & Social Strategy
Please email cover letter, resume and links to personal social media profiles along with salary requirements to:
VP, Human Resources
MMGY Global - 4 months ago