RIVET is looking for a social media savant – someone who
lives and breathes social media, and knows how to leverage it to amplify a
brand’s marketing initiatives. You’ve got to know what’s next, not just what’s
now, and bring thought leadership to our agency and our clients. Deep and broad
knowledge with online audience engagement (marketing background in digital,
mobile and social) is a must, as is hands-on, client-facing social media
experience, from strategy development to content execution to measurement.
Strategic Thought Leadership
- Be a thought leader, influencer and educator in
social media for clients and agency peers
- Identify trends and stay informed on enhanced
social opportunities and platforms
- Client interaction and development of agency
- Thought leadership on paid, earned and owned
media integration with social channels
- Collaborate with internal Account Planning on
development of social media strategies
- Thought leadership on the integration of social
media and traditional media (media planning not required in this position)
- Have intimate knowledge of and stay on top of
trends for social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest,
MySpace, Instagram, Google+, Tumblr, You Tube, Vimeo, Vine, etc.
Content Development and Community Management
Social Media Tools and Success Measurement
- Lead agency social media efforts. Lead
development and implementation of strategy, plan and execution.
- Excellent creative content written skills are
- Lead peers and clients on development of content
strategy, content calendars, community management guidelines and escalation
Inherent To You
- Collaborate with account planning, account leads
and clients to determine success metrics and ROI
- Be able to leverage data and read analytics from
internal social media reporting tools
- Be familiar with and have a point-of-view on use
of tools like SproutSocial, Radian6, Sysomos, and Edgerank
- Be user-friendly to clients and peers. Provide
enthusiastic, ongoing social counsel and leadership.
- An entrepreneurial pioneering spirit desired. Be
able to both dream the dream and put the plan in place to make the dream come
The ideal candidate has a deep and broad knowledge with online audience engagement who can demonstrate the ability to strategically link to integrated marketing efforts. Hands-on, client facing social media experience; from strategy development to context execution to measuring success.