Viralheat provides a social media marketing platform to help businesses manage their social media efforts more effectively. As such, we are looking for a social media marketers social media marketer - someone who can set a standard in exceptional social media marketing. You are passionate about social media as a channel to grow brand awareness, loyalty, sales leads and sign ups.
Youre creative and can write compelling content, but also know how to share it to drive engagement and conversions. You are well-versed in the most popular social media platforms and know how to use them effectively. Youre an avid writer and enjoy managing a corporate blog. You are also meticulous about measurement and can at the end of the day, drive engagement as well as conversion - and share your impressive metrics! Further as a social media expert, youll have the opportunity to help shape and impact Viralheat as a product.
Viralheat is a social media marketing suite that is used by over 20,000 brands - including companies like the Mens Wearhouse, Amazon, KarmaLoop, Boston Market and more. We are venture-backed by the Mayfield Fund. We are growing rapidly and are looking for a Social Media and Content Marketing manager to help us accelerate our growth.
- Manage all Viralheats social media platforms - including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Youtube and Slideshare
- Manage the Viralheat blog - including writing original content as well as recruit and manage guest bloggers
- Manage and maintain the editorial calendar for all social media activity
- Manage and maintain all social media metrics including engagement, sign ups, content downloads and more
- Monitor Viralheats presence across social media platforms and engage appropriately
- Reach out to influencers to create brand evangelists and grow Viralheat awareness
- Manage Viralheats monthly webinar series
- Reach out to customers to help drive loyalty, evangelism and customer collateral, case studies, quotes
- Create original and compelling content including, but not limited to blog posts, guides, whitepapers, demos, slide presentations, infographics
Salary / Benefits
- 3+ years of relevant social media and marketing experience - Note: prior social media marketing/management experience is a must
- Exceptional writing skills - ability to write both short and long-form content - note writing samples are required
- Eager to make an impact and shape the growth of a dynamic company
- B2B marketing experience is a plus
You will work directly with the co-founder's of the company.
We offer competitive salaries and full benefits, including health, dental, vacation and stock options.
You will be an early employee and will get to make a significant impact on evolution of the company. Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Viralheat - 12 months ago