Are you a creative, highly organized, effective communicator? Are you a problem solver? Do you know how to use various social and traditional media to accomplish marketing objectives? If you answered yes, you could be the right person for this job! Entercom Radio Memphis is looking for a full-time Promotion Specialist. This individual will work with Programming and Sales to develop high-level ideas, execute marketing and promotion plans, on- site events and promotions. Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple applications at one time.
• Coordinate social media accounts and contests for all stations in cluster
• Contribute to content database and schedule posts that will appear on social networks for cluster as required
• Must have visual skills, knowing basic photography to take decent live shots for social media and create images to use on social media.
• Must respond to questions and comments on station social media accounts
• Minimum of 2 years radio or event planning experience
• College Degree recommended
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Project planning, event production and promotion implementation
• Ability to generate creative ideas and manage execution
• Leadership skills a must
• Excellent follow-through and initiative
• Ability to communicate effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
• Supreme organizational skills with the ability to multi task
• Ability to work individually or with a team
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time
• Positive attitude
• Driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Proficient in computer programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Graphic and web design a bonus.
Entercom Memphis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Entercom Communications Corp. - 20 months ago