Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, LLC, a leader in the long-term care industry and growing quickly, invites you to join us. If you want to help people and really make a difference in their quality of life, then think of us -- and in the process, you’ll make a real difference in your life as well.
Under the direction and supervision of the Social Services Director, the Assistant is responsible for assisting in planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating and directing the Social Service Department in accordance with current existing federal, state and Company standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the residents’ psychosocial and concrete needs are identified and met in accordance with federal, state and company requirements.
- Orient residents to the center.
- Discharge planning.
- Implement and update Resident Care Plan and Social History.
- Maintain records of outside referral.
- Assist in coordinating residents’ financial affairs.
- Communicate needs and plan of care to resident, families, responsible parties and appropriate staff.
- Organize and Facilitate Family Council (Participate as requested by Council Members).
- Implement and maintain an ongoing Quality Measurement And Performance Improvement Program (QMPI).
- Assist with coordination of resident room moves.
- Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are protected.
At Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, LLC, we we recognize people as our most valuable asset. Therefore, we offer our employees a competitive benefits and salary package as well as a rewarding and successful work environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Degree in Psycho/Social Health preferred.
- Good written, verbal, organizational and interperson skills.
- Knowledge of social resources in the community preferred.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please send resumes to email@example.com
- 2 years ago - save job